Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Belated Introduction

I have been lurking on this site for sometime and thought I should finally go public. My Pentax interests mostly involve the classic and metal hulks of the film era. I suppose these were the cameras I wanted but could not afford when I was young. Basically, I have a Spotmatic II, Spotmatic F, Pentax ES, Pentax ESII, ME Super, and MX. Also, a bunch of SMC screwmount lenses and several manual A lenses. Also have an Ist D digital.

01-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

David, welcome to the forum and a belated coming out. I see that you are a longtime lurker, It took me a long time to come out and post as I always viewed my photos as not being good enough. As it turns out many of my marginal? photos have been very well received, so take many pics and post frequently. My first real camera was a Spotmatic I bought new in 1969 which I still shoot occasionally.....Cliff
01-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, David.
01-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by DMD Quote
I have been lurking on this site for sometime and thought I should finally go public. My Pentax interests mostly involve the classic and metal hulks of the film era. I suppose these were the cameras I wanted but could not afford when I was young. Basically, I have a Spotmatic II, Spotmatic F, Pentax ES, Pentax ESII, ME Super, and MX. Also, a bunch of SMC screwmount lenses and several manual A lenses. Also have an Ist D digital.
Hello and welcome fellow photographer!
Sounds to me like someone needs to share some much needed photos.