Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-24-2006, 08:27 AM   #1

Hello

I've been incommunicado for a while but I'm finally able to participate more regularly here. For those who may not know, my dpreview screen name is JBug. The biggest news is that I got a dog a couple of months ago, though some of my friends have accused me of getting the dog just so I have a ready access to a photography subject!
I've posted a few pictures of her on my pbase site:
Tess - Updated 12-10-2006 Photo Gallery by Jun Park at pbase.com

On the photographic front, I purchased the K10D earlier this month and I have been very pleased with it. I like the K10D so much that I'm going to replace my other 2 DS bodies with another K10D. Now if I could only find a grip for the K10D...

I've been following this forum for a couple of weeks and I really like the laid back environment. Thanks for listening and I'll see you on the forum!

12-24-2006, 10:08 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. My dog is my favorite (most willing?) subject too. You have some wonderful pictures of your dog!!!! Looking foward to seeing more.
12-24-2006, 10:36 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, Jun! Good to see you 'over here'.
12-24-2006, 10:38 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks!

Is the dog in your avatar a husky? I am currently dogsitting for a friend and her dog is a Siberian husky.
sparkle Photo Gallery by Jun Park at pbase.com

She is a beautiful dog, though probably not a beautiful as yours!

12-24-2006, 10:42 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks, carpents!

I like this forum because the moderators are participants and there's less silliness here.
12-24-2006, 11:59 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Hi Jun,
well at least the mods participate anyway. As for the silliness if you read some of the threads and see some of our comments back and forth I wouldn't bet on it. It's all in fun and every one is entitled.

It's always nice to see new members and I'm sure you will like it here. I hope to see and read your posts soon. Don't be shy, no one else is, just jump right in.

Oh and happy holidays.

Good shooting.
Cheers: David
12-30-2006, 10:06 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Yes, my avatar is my husky (in the middle of a yawn). Your friend's dog looks a lot like mine, so they are both gorgeous! Nice pictures!!