Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #1

Have Pentax again, am glad.

Hey all,

My brand spanking new K-r is my first dslr. I like it. It's like the MX I used to have except it has a screen at the back of it.
It's digital.
It's going to be a lot of fun.

02-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
Welcome aboard! This is a great forum with many knowledgeable people. I was late jumping to DSLR as well, and am so glad I did! 0's and 1's are free! Shoot away and have fun!
Don't forget to try out your older lenses!
Rick
02-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome back to the Pentax world!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #4

Original Poster
Rick, Adam,

Thank you for the welcome!! Looking forward to discovering the forum - and there's a couple lens clubs I definitely will check out and join!