Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello fellow photogs

Hi,my name is Donr, glad to be a member of this forum. One of the reasons I joined is that I have used Pentax cameras,and have owned and sold a few too and really enjoy the quality they produce.
Anyway my home is in Canada,one of the prairie provinces,where the winters are bitter cold and summers beautifully hot.
Cameras and photography are a passion of mine,though still an amateur after all these years. Also astronomy and the night sky another passion,and music.
Thats it for now I guess.
\/ from :])onr

02-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for that comprehensive introduction! Please enjoy your stay.
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thank you to eaglum, for the Welcome

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg