Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Nice to meet you ....

Hello all - I'm Kristy... writer, photographer, single mom, horse lover, dog lover, coffee drinker, etc... I don't have much to say - but you should enjoy that because for me to be speechless is a rare thing...
<><
I live in High Bridge, Kentucky, USA but I am originally from Shire Oaks, Pennsylvania, USA. Both are small communities with railroads running through them and rivers nearby, so the sound of trains is generally a comforting one to me.
My strength would be feature photojournalism photography, but I enjoy photographing pretty much anything, and usually do so in existing light--which is a good thing because I don't have a flash for my K-7 yet. Or any lenses ... well, just the 18-55. I am just so glad to have a Pentax digital. I always loved my Pentax film cams.

Anyway - if any of you are in KY let me know ... Have a great World Pentax Day!

02-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I think you will like it here. A good group of folks & always willing to help & advise

Dennis