Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #1

Hello all since Lyon

Hello to all since Lyon the city lights.

I'm Mitch & I'm a believer of the mark since 2009 when I discovered the K20D. Fascinated by the qualities of this device I have add him the last year the K5... It is only of the happiness ! : La p

I'm going through for some time your forum and I looking forward to knowing you better.

02-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome Mitch. You have some great equipment there and you must have many photo opportunities there in France. Looking forward to your photo postings soon as you have had time to gather some photos. If you are concerned about your photos being "good enough" do not worry as we all started as beginners. So shoot often and share frequently.......Cliff
02-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome ... from Poitiers

Bonjour,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy ... if you ever come across an English term that you cannot understand or translate, let me know.

Bien cordialement, J
02-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #4

Original Poster
Great !

@ Cliff & John, Thanks a lot to both