Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
Forum Member

Hello pentax world

Hi everyone!
I´m new in the forum.
Been reading post in this forum for a while, so decide to register.
I´m from Portugal and theres not to much support for pentax in my country, or even pentax users.
So, i hope to spend good time around here.

02-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome Vitor, while Pentax is not popular in Portugal, there are Pentax users there. If you do an advanced search using Portugal as the keyword and tag and search on posts you should get a list of people who have posted from Portugal. I just tried it and found about 15 posts from Portugal.I have visited Southern Portugal in the early 1980s and found the people very friendly if I visited the smaller villages away from the tourist areas. Welcome, shoot and post often.....Cliff
02-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
thank you. Portuguese people are friendly by nature. And it´s in the smaller villages where you can learn what a country is made of. i´ll explore the forum and star to post.