Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello fellow Pentax lovers

Hello, Been visiting the Pentax forums for over 12 months and decided today to introduce myself. This site is excellent and has taught me a lot about my cameras and renewed my interest in Pentax products. I have been a keen Pentax users since my first camera the Pentax MX, this soon followed on to the ME Super and Super A. Today I have a nice collection of 80's cameras and Pentax A and M lenses. Until recently I was using point a shoot cameras as the digital age made film cameras less popular. This is where I wandered away from Pentax to the dark side of other manufactureres. Thankfully 12 months ago I decided to bite the bullet and return to SLR photography and thanks to your excellent site, purchased a Pentax "Storm Trooper White" K-r. Four weeks ago I purchased the "Darth Vader Black" K-5. So now I am fully equiped with my Storm Trooper and Darth Vader cameras and a heap of great 'vintage' Pentax lenses. Many thanks Pentax Forums for re-kindling the Pentax flame. Check out my posts in the Pentax Day pics.

Cheers from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Steve

02-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Steve, good to have you on board!
02-13-2012, 12:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The (photo) Force is strong with you, Steve! Welcome back to Pentax, hope you enjoy the forums!
02-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, Steve.

« introduction | Rook »