Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
New Here

Hi. I am new to DSLR and to Pentax. I love taking pictures with my point-and-shoot and my iPhone, so I decided to Take the next step and after months of reading reviews over the internet i decided on the Pentax k-5. Hope to learn a lot from you guys in terms of photography techniques as i understand the science as a Physics Teacher.

Here is one of my pictures I shot yesterday when I went out to get familiar with the camera. 500px / Photo "When hunger calls" by Michael Henry. Comments are welcome on how to be better.

02-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by meddoc101 Quote
Hi. I am new to DSLR and to Pentax. I love taking pictures with my point-and-shoot and my iPhone, so I decided to Take the next step and after months of reading reviews over the internet i decided on the Pentax k-5. Hope to learn a lot from you guys in terms of photography techniques as i understand the science as a Physics Teacher.

Here is one of my pictures I shot yesterday when I went out to get familiar with the camera. 500px / Photo "When hunger calls" by Michael Henry. Comments are welcome on how to be better.
You done good!..... It's gonna be hard to improve. With critters, closer usually better.
02-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rvannatta Quote
You done good!..... It's gonna be hard to improve. With critters, closer usually better.
Thanks. I am concerned about getting to close and spooking them. Lol. They might attack.
02-19-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums.
Nice squirrel shot. Yeah you have to be careful with them thar squirrels. They can't be trusted

02-20-2012, 05:24 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by patrick9 Quote
Welcome to the Forums.
Nice squirrel shot. Yeah you have to be careful with them thar squirrels. They can't be trusted
Thanks. Lol. No they cant.