Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from Oklahoma...

Hello from Oklahoma. Moore, Oklahoma, to be more specific. Sometimes known as the "Tornado Capital of the Known Universe". We like 'em, and we chase 'em and take pictures of them. There is a lot of excitement involved, but someone has to do it. Stay safe, and if you hear a loud roar, and it sounds like a train coming at you, grab your Kodak and run out to the front porch and take pictures of it. I have a sense of humor, I sure hope you can stay with me...
Love To All... (LTA) Uncle Jim

02-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I've never understood chasing tornados. What in the hell are you going do if you manage to catch one?
Welcome to the forum!
02-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hey, Parallax... You live in some pretty good tornado country. There have been some notable tornadoes in S. Dakota. One even uprooted a tree, once! hahaha A friend of mine up there, retired from the state. His job was to plant trees as snow breaks on the north side of farm houses. Now, I thought THAT was strange. But it sure makes sense now. Take care, my friend... And THANKS!