Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi Folks!

I go by the name of Black Jerry and to my recent friends and clients I am also known as Blackanga. (Black Kangaroo ) As my nick name suggests I'm from Down Under, from hot and sunny Queensland, however I am not black anymore... I came to this part of life where silvery-white is more common colour scheme... Some say it's wisdom's effect on the colour of hair. I don't know about that, but I prefer to believe it anyway

I started my adventure with photography in high school (some 30 years ago), using a very old (before WW2) No.1A Autographic Kodak Junior with of course B/W 70mm film as well as a little beaut of the time and region (Poland) - Russian ZENITH E. Funny thing is I still use ZENITH's superb prime 40mm lens even today - with my Pentax K-7 and K-5.

Nowadays, I do a bit of commercial and real estate photography, occasional event shot, some portraits and pet photos too. But for most part I am just an amateur trying my luck in some artistic and landscape photography.

02-28-2012, 02:22 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Mate, glad you could join.