Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Another lurker emerges

Hello all,
I am located in Queensland, Australia, between Brisbane and Gold Coast. It is a sub tropical climate but presently has a very tropical feel. I am rediscovering photography and going down the Pentax path to do so. Have had a K200D and *ist DL for some time and still on the long and ongoing learning curve. My main interest is to learn to take good Macro photos. My other interest is a work in progress collection of the classic Pentax SLRs and associated lenses from the 1960s and 1970s. This extends my interest to trying to fix older film cameras, manual focus photography and fighting mould in old lenses.

In my lurking phase I have been very impressed with the quality and good spirit of the posts to the forum, and I hope to be able to contribute as well as to learn.

I am pleased to be onboard.

02-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
You thought we didn't know you were out there, right. Ha! We knew. Glad to have you in the group.
02-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
welcome and pleased to have you emerge from the shadows.