Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
Forum Member

Hello from Sedona, Arizona

I am a new member, and am grateful for all the information on this site! I just received my first DSLR, a new K-r which I had been considering for a while and bought when I heard they were going out of production. My first good camera was a Honeywell Pentax with screw mount lenses. Next was an ME Super that I used until it died. Looking forward to the SLR functionality in the digital platform, as I'd outgrown my little Panasonic travel zoom.

03-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome sandstone. Your going to love your new camera. My girlfriend and I took a long ride on our motorcycles through NM, CO, UT, and AZ last year and that was all the motivation I needed to get back into photography after an long hiatus. I don't miss film a bit and my point and I never reach for my point and shoot digital camera, except for the occasional shots on my iPhone.

Enjoy!