Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #1

Long time Pentax user, new to digital

After looking around this site I can see that my issues with digital are out there. I have been having problems with my K10D, spots on sensor is one of them. I have taken it in to be cleaned only to be told it was not a good thing to do, did it anyway spots still were there, have been removing them. I love my camera and take some good pictures but would like to know if there is a group out there that would just show me how to use it. I have been shooting film since high school and never had the issues I am having now. I am getting to the point I don't even take my camera out anymore. My daylight shots are great but I feel there is more to this camera than I use it for. Would like to get into fast action, been practicing on Mounted Shooters and VERY occasionally get the shot I like. Though the riders like them. I have asked some photog friends but no one uses mine so couldn't help much.

03-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum. You should probably ask some more specific questions to get help and also post some problem images. The Beginner's Corner forum is a good place to start.