Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2012, 02:47 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Hello from The Yorkshire Dales, UK

Hello everyone, I joined the forum a couple of months ago, but haven't posted so far, so here I am introducing myself.
I live in the Yorkshire Dales, and consider myself lucky to live in such a beautiful area.
I'm new to Pentax (except for their great digital spot meter), having had Canon and Nikon DSLR's previously, but mainly having used film, and a 4x5 camera up until a couple of years ago.
My photography is virtually all landscapes.
My main pre-occupation at the moment is really getting to grips with Lightroom, and post processing. Life was a lot simpler with film, basically if I wanted saturated I chose Velvia, and if not I used Provia!

03-04-2012, 04:51 AM   #2
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it useful.
03-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Well hello fellow Yorkshireman, I am from Wakefield, 9miles south of Leeds. Love to get out and about in the dales when work permits, enjoy your stay here.
03-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by snappychappy Quote
Well hello fellow Yorkshireman, I am from Wakefield, 9miles south of Leeds. Love to get out and about in the dales when work permits, enjoy your stay here.
Hello Snappychappy. Thanks. Nice places near you also, we particularly like The Yorkshire Sculpture Park, and want to get to the Hepworth Gallery sometime.