Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New member in Virginia, but longtime Pentax user...

Just wanted to say HI to all forum members, with the new year I figured it was time to stop lurking and start joining! I've been using Pentax SLRs for almost 25 years, and just in the past year have started making the transition to digital.

Is anyone else out there having a guilt trip, leaving their treasured PK film bodies in the drawer, in favor of the digital wonders Pentax is turning out?

Honestly, I feel a bit guilty leaving my LX, MX, even my old K2 in the drawer, but the lure of my K100D and my new K10D are sooooo strong! And a good excuse (and part of why I'm sticking with Pentax) is that I can still use my old manual focus lenses on it...

Anyway, greetings and best wishes for 2008 from Northern Virginia!

Paul

01-06-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum .

I still use my "old" film Pentax bodies .Digital allows me to learn much more because I can see mistakes and exploring options instantly.

I am sure we can use the great tips from you .

PS You can send that LX body to me any time