Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Arn Quote
Welcome to the forum. I love my K-5, love the old lenses available here in Canada, and the availability of newer lenses in the Marketplace. For me, the K-5 fit my hand better than the others, has WR, and image stabilization in the body, and takes great photos. Now, if I can get this photographer to improve...!
Thanks Arn, I definitely think the K-5 has great ergonomics, it feels as though it was designed by someone who takes photos alot... now about that K-01...

03-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Louie C. Quote
now about that K-01..
Well, if you've used film SLR's before and didn't really get to dive into the digital point-and-shoot cameras, chances are high that the experience is going to be very different with the K-01. Kind of a challenge for some, actually (like me- I prefer VF over LCD viewing).
03-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Alizarine Quote
Well, if you've used film SLR's before and didn't really get to dive into the digital point-and-shoot cameras, chances are high that the experience is going to be very different with the K-01. Kind of a challenge for some, actually (like me- I prefer VF over LCD viewing).
True, I do enjoy film but they were pretty costly and I was investing in audio recording equipment while they were the top dog. I worked shortly at a store that carried Canon and Sony DSLR's and I found a new passion. The important point for me at this point is finding a camera brand that is in it for the long run and I can build a compact yet advanced system that I can enjoy for years to come until I feel I can truly take advantage of a more serious kit.