Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-11-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from Washington State

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello. I live in Central Washington State and have for 54 years, all my life. I have spent time in Seattle and traveled around the country making cross county trips via car several times. I hope to make a trip to the southwest here soon to photo a few national parks.

I started my photography career in 1981 and still run my business today. I started shooting medium format film cameras, Hasselblad and still use them today. My current camera for work is the Nikon D300.

At this time I use an Olympus epl-2 with the kit lens and enjoy it. I joined the Pentax forum to learn more about the K-01. It may just be my next camera.

Thank you,

Randy Dawson

03-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Hi Randy and welcome, the K-01 is creating a lot of interest.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, forum, time, washington