Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #1

New to the forum

Hi folks

Mark here.

I actually joined with the intention of selling in the classifieds here.

I recently acquired a full, Pentax macro setup used for dental photography and wish to sell it.

When I conducted a Google search, I found that a member here had sold the exact same lens and flash ring setup as what I have.

This site appears to be quite the serious and go-to site when it comes to Pentax gear so I guess I'll pay my dues ($10 donation) and get on board.

Please look for my future ad for a Pentax PZ-70 (don't laugh yet...) Vivitar Series 1 105mm F/2.5 lens and Yuzo macro flash head and ring with all paperwork.

Thanks
Mark

03-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hi Mark,
Welcome to the forum. I have that lens it is fantastic, legendary even. I also have a Yuzo DC 2814 auto macro ring flash and would love to have a copy of the paperwork. Any chance of getting a scan?

Regards
03-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #3

Original Poster
Hi Riff

Yes, mine's the same flash/ring (DC-2814).

The book's 20 pages.

I believe you can download the manual free as pdf file here: YUZO Auto Macroflash instruction manual, user manual, PDF manual, free manuals

but if it doesn't work out for you, I'll scan and email it to you.

I'm also curious what you think the lens and flash is worth. I'm thinking $550 + $20 insured shipping.

Thanks
Mark
03-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Mark, Thanks for the link!

I'd recommend you ask this question in the Pentax SLR Lens Discussion - PentaxForums.com forum. Condition is a big factor in price obviously and there are three versions of this lens. The version is determined by the first two numbers of the serial number. The 22 series is considered to be the best. You may have found this, it's an interesting read Vivitar Series 1 105mm f2.5 Macro Lens Reviews - Vivitar Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

I sent you a PM (private message)

Regards

« Hi | New to site »