Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
G-Day from Melbourne Australia

Hi, some background. My first Pentax was an ME Super with a 50mm 1:1.7, and what a great lens for what i assume was the kit lens of it's time. That was about 30 years ago. Was into photography for about 10 years then it dropped away to occasional and sporadic periods until it completely faded away. Funny how that can happen, anyway after many career twists and turns ended in a job that has brought me back to the camera and photography.

So on my return I naturally purchased a Pentax, a K200D followed 8 months ago by a K5. Very happy with the camera and having a great time trawling through the great rang of lenses past and present.

Speaking of secondhand camera gear can someone help me out. Melbourne used to have a secondhand camera market once or twice a year at the Camberwell town hall. I know it's moved but not sure when and where and in what configuration it runs in.

Thanks
Carlo

03-31-2012, 02:47 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
G'day Carlo

The only camera market that I know is still running is at the Box Hill Town Hall and that was on March 21st (and I missed it)

Here is the link :- APCS - Market Information

Edit: Just checked their calendar and it on again in september 16th
03-31-2012, 02:57 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Missed by a week... but thanks for the the link, and I've got September 16 locked in.