boy it sure is hard fora newbe.

04-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
How so?
04-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
It can be rather daunting for a newb if... you've little experience with forums and /or you don't meet the requirements to access the marketplace.

The first challenge will require that you get familiar with the following: a) understanding how the marketplace works(first come first serve system) and b) how to initiate contact with the seller. - There are of course other simple rules such as no commenting on price etc etc. though I wouldn't consider those difficulties.

The second challenge(as far as I know) can be dealt with in two ways. 1) you can participate in the forum until the reach the required no. of posts to access the forum or 2) you can make a donation to the site and gain access to the marketplace immediately.

PS. I haven't looked-up the rules and requirements since I joined here many years ago, and so if I'm wrong on any of these pointers please take into consideration that I was likely too lazy to verify the advice to begin with.

Hope this helps.
JohnBee
04-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks. I am still trying after posting twice, but no joy. Can you send a message to hzhao1964 letting him (her) know that I would like to buy his lens?

04-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Now you have 2 posts, so you should be all set

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: