Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-10-2008, 10:47 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello from sunny beautiful Saint Lucia

Hi all, just got me the K10D on December 17th 2007 and I love it. This is my first DSLR.

01-11-2008, 04:20 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. I visited St. Lucia a couple years ago - what a beautiful speck of paradise. If I had the time and money I'd go back in a heart beat! I took lots of pictures while there - just say the word and I'd be glad to share!

What the heck - I can't resist just showing one picture from St. Lucia. We were wandering around Vieux Fort and this gaggle of school girls asked me to take their picture. I am always glad to oblige!

Last edited by J.Scott; 01-11-2008 at 04:27 AM.
01-11-2008, 06:13 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome. I was hoping for a nice warm beach picture. It is rainy and dreary here
01-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Ok - you don't like school girls in neatly pressed uniforms; how about a shot of the village of Soufrière?

Alright - it's the beach you want! Here is my wife scratching something in the sand on the beach near our resort.

Last edited by J.Scott; 03-30-2009 at 03:28 AM.
01-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Fantastic rich color in those shots, but they seem a bit dark. Maybe it's my monitor...
01-12-2008, 02:25 AM   #6
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by TourDeForce Quote
Fantastic rich color in those shots, but they seem a bit dark. Maybe it's my monitor...
It was dark. It rained every day we were there, but not all the time - if you know what I mean.
01-13-2008, 12:18 AM   #7

Original Poster
"Hi there! Welcome to the forum. I visited St. Lucia a couple years ago - what a beautiful speck of paradise. If I had the time and money I'd go back in a heart beat! I took lots of pictures while there - just say the word and I'd be glad to share!

What the heck - I can't resist just showing one picture from St. Lucia. We were wandering around Vieux Fort and this gaggle of school girls asked me to take their picture. I am always glad to oblige!"

Hi Jeff, so sorry for not getting back. I had some problem with my password (I forgot it ...shhh) and I still had further problems re-establishing my new one - probably a bug or something. But here I am now up and running. Of course I do welcome the St Lucia pics you've got and you are free to submit more. I love photographing as well as watching other peoples' photographs. I'll submit photos soon myself. Take care for now and thanks for responding.
01-13-2008, 12:35 AM   #8

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by vievetrick Quote
Welcome. I was hoping for a nice warm beach picture. It is rainy and dreary here
Hi vievetrick, I will send you those pics as soon as I figure out how to do it. I know they will be late but you can save them for another rainy day over there.