Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #1

A Pentax Prodigal

I cut my teeth on a Pentax ME in the early 80's after enduring my father's spotomatic slideshows. I bought my first Digital SLR when I purchased a Pentax K10D. After being confused and distracted by a a Siren named Nikonia D90, I repented, sold my Nikkor gear and returned to my first love. I purchased a K5, a Pentax 60-250mm, Pentax 17-70mm, Pentax 70mm and a Tamron 90 Macro, and have a Pentax 50-135mm on the way and a wide angle prime or zoom yet to buy. I am so pleased to find this Forum and already have learned a great deal from all of you!

04-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here.
Congrats on your purchases. I'm sure they'll serve you well.
04-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! I'm sure you just made many people here salivate over your most recent purchases, myself included. Hopefully one day I can fill out my kit with all the wonderful lenses you just purchased. Looking forward to seeing some of the great photos you create with them!
04-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #4

Photos: Albums

I am also a newbie to Pentax and have found this forum a great place to learn. I think that I will be spending plenty of time browsing around.