Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #1

Hello From Plymouth UK

Hello my name is Brian.
I use a K10D and live in Plymouth in the UK. I've used a pentax for longer than I care to remember and started With a Zenith B before progressing on to a Pentax SP500. The reason I picked Pentax for my first quality camera was because of the 42mm screw thread. I could use all my old Russian kit from the Zenith on the SP500. I still use an old Zenith Bellows on the K10d.
My main interest is Wildlife photography but will photograph anything that gets in front of the lens. I can sometimes be found at silly o'clock in the morning wandering around the countryside trying to photograph the local wildlife.

I look forward to contributing, exchanging ideas and learning.

01-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #2

Zwingli welcome aboard.

I am sure many of us can learn quite a bit from you as well. Early morning nature photgraphy is fun, until you get a ferret trying to squirm up your pant leg.... I have a new ferret friend down by the lake that looks for me when I am out taking pictures...except he never sits still to let me take his picture.

Hope you have fun here.

-Jeff