Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Hello to you All (from KCMO)

Greetings,

As you can see I go by the name Takashi. It holds many definitions, but for me it means Loyalty. I am the proud owner of a Red Pentax K-x (Lens=Kit 18-55mm and 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Quantaray Tech-10 PF AF) It was bought for me by my Wife for a birthday (Easter,4th of July, Back to School, Anniversary, Christmas) present a few years ago. I have enjoyed it ever since. I started into Life Capture (photography) around 2003. I was given a 35mm film camera as a way to keep me occupied. Then I was given another. Once I began to notice all my currency was going to film and development I set it down for a few years. Came across a few point and shoot digital cams but they did not hold my interest very long. Still have them all (films and point and shoots) but the DigiMon (Digital Monster) is King......my 5yr old uses the point and shoot (Daddy did you charge my battery?). I hope to learn, earn, and provide while being a part of this community.

Takashi

04-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Hello and welcome Takashi.
04-18-2012, 06:12 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Snappy
04-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, Takashi. I'll look forward to seeing some of your KC photos.

04-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forums. I have relatives in KCMO
04-19-2012, 06:44 AM   #6

Original Poster
Arn,
Thank you. Im anxiously awaiting the chance to "Put On" as the term goes for my City.

Patrick9,
Thank you. Are your relatives into photography as well? Just curious...
04-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Not as far as I know. His dad is my mothers younger brother. I haven't talked to him in years. .His choice not mine .I keep up with him thru mom tho. He is or was (may be retired now) a captain in the homicide division. If my memory is correct