Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-11-2007, 12:27 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Alvin Quote
Yeah, I decided to look around today and that raincoat dog made me laugh. Great Eaton Centre photo too. I'd like to see more of this and some tips on how to "photochop".
Thanks Alvin! Glad I could make you laugh, Jake is quite the character...makes me laugh at least once a day

I'll be hanging around this board more often and will share as much as possible, still a newbie and have lots to learn from the experts here.

Cheers!
V.

01-11-2007, 01:17 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Photochop Quote
Thanks Randy I'm feeling very flattered right about now. Yeah I'd love to get together with some photographers in Toronto. I've been checking out some of the events over at TMPG and there's quite a few events coming up...are you part of that group too?

Cheers!
V.
Since I don't know what TMPG stands for (I will take a shot and say the "T" stands for Toronto)

could you please tell me what that stands for?
I live 2 hours north of T.O, on the southern shores of Georgian Bay, a 15 minute boat ride to the 30,000 islands so it would be a little difficult to join any club that requires physical presence.
I do get up in the T.O area for some appointments at Toronto General every so often.

BTW, if you call yourself an amateur, I can't wait to see some of your shots when you turn pro

cheers!

randy
01-11-2007, 11:57 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Hey Randy, it's actually TPMG (my mistake) and it stands for Toronto Photography Meet-up Group. I signed up but I haven't really participated in anything yet, you can check it out at tpmg.ca

I don't think they require physical presence on every single outing...not 100% sure though.

Geez, if you keep up with those flattering comments, I won't be able to fit through the front door!

Cheers!
V.

QuoteOriginally posted by slipchuck Quote
Since I don't know what TMPG stands for (I will take a shot and say the "T" stands for Toronto)

could you please tell me what that stands for?
I live 2 hours north of T.O, on the southern shores of Georgian Bay, a 15 minute boat ride to the 30,000 islands so it would be a little difficult to join any club that requires physical presence.
I do get up in the T.O area for some appointments at Toronto General every so often.

BTW, if you call yourself an amateur, I can't wait to see some of your shots when you turn pro

cheers!

randy