Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-22-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New K-5 owner from Australia

Morning Guys , I was introduced to this site by one of my good friends to read some of the lens reviews on a few old Pentax-A and Pentax-M lenes that I have collected throughout many years of photography , 1st with my LX and then MX-S and now with my K5. I absolutely lurve and adore my beautiful old glass lenses specially my Pentax-A 1.4 50mm. I could just go on and on . anyhow it's great to meet all of you and I look forward to chatting with you guys more in future.

04-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board.
04-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. You might not get much time to use the K5, what with all the spanner work on the disco and all.

Regards
04-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Hehe , thanks sam , I've had plenty of time to use the pentax k-5 , the disco has been absolutey bulletproof although it's now unregistered anymore , but that's another story I've only had the k-5 for a week and i reckon I've taken over a 1000 photos with it. i'd lurev to share some with the community may be in another thread anyhow thanks for the welcome...