Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #1

Oh hi!

Hi,
I haven't taken the time yet to proper introduce myself. I am Jonathan, from Belgium. I am a freelance cinematographer and photographer, aiming my career towards documentary. I have a visual arts degree and still love to free-hand draw or paint.
I have been shooting since the 80's with cheap range finders, 110 cameras and so on; then in the 90's with a good old Asahi Pentax Spotmatic in photography school. I migrated to digital using a Nikon D70s for a while after some wandering in post-productions and visual effects industries, education and rock and roll. Then i got back to photography using some compact, easy to take on the go like Optio 50 and later Optio M60 (great little camera). Lumix FZ-45 too... which i sold to buy, one year ago, the k-5. I really love Pentax for all the good reasons and i am happy to have discovered this huge community.

I don't feel like embedding pictures right now, So I invite you to take a look at my pictures on my flickr page:

Flickr: OrbitalChiller's Photostream

Cheers!

Last edited by OrbitalChiller; 04-25-2012 at 04:09 PM.
04-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, we're glad you could join us here.