Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-26-2012, 02:03 AM   #1

Hi everyone from Italy

Hi to all!

Have been lurking here for a long time and been a Pentaxian for the last five years or so.
Hope my limited knowledge on photography could be helpful to the community or at least to someone, for all the rest, well, it's a forum wathever I write is just my personal humble opinion.
In the last years I've been shooting a number of things, starting from landscapes in the beginning and arriving today to lighting people and still lifes, I've found I love McNally's work through the others.
So what to say? last year I jumped from a Samsung gx10 to a k5, that was the end of insulting the camera limits and when I started insulting my own ones (just kidding), I have a few lenses i love, but most of all I'm really starting to have a number of flashes, clamps, lighting modifiers...you name it, we'll see where this all ends up.
So that's about It, hope we'll enjoy each others presence, I'll put links to some of my stuff in signature as soon as I'm allowed to
Have a nice day!

p.s.
sorry for any typos or misspellings

04-26-2012, 02:10 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi Neo_, and welcome to PF.

Looking forward to seeing some of your photos, when your links are up.