Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #1

Hello from CA Long Beach

Hi everyone,

I live in Long Beach and have have just purchased the K10D, my first DSLR. I did have a Panasonic Lumic FZ30 was great for day picks, but felt it held me back and was real grainy at 400...the K10D is another matter. I am truly excited to have it. It's opened up a whole new world. Not to mention a friend donated some old Takuma lenses to my cause.

I look forward to being able to learn from you all, contribute and have fun on the way.

k

01-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Luka. Look forward to seeing your photos.
Cheers
Grant
01-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #3

Luka, welcome aboard.

Hope you will enjoy your time here.
01-15-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Luka Quote
Hi everyone,

I live in Long Beach and have have just purchased the K10D, my first DSLR. I did have a Panasonic Lumic FZ30 was great for day picks, but felt it held me back and was real grainy at 400...the K10D is another matter. I am truly excited to have it. It's opened up a whole new world. Not to mention a friend donated some old Takuma lenses to my cause.

I look forward to being able to learn from you all, contribute and have fun on the way.

k
Hi Luka:

We are in the same neighborhood. We should get together and you could let me borrow your camera :-) I might want to buy a TenD while the rebate is going :-) You can try one or two of my lenses...

Last edited by SpecialK; 01-15-2008 at 08:01 PM.