Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2012, 04:59 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello to everyone

I'm the new member of PentaxForums... My base camera Pentax K5 with FA 31, 43, 77 Lim's, DFA 35/2.8 Lim + 50-135/2.8 + Sigma 10-20. Some images in Pentaxphotogallery - PENTAX : PENTAX Photo Gallery artist page , founder of the LightInspired Group - #LightInspired on deviantART and etc...

05-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #2

Hello! How are you liking the K-5? I used to own a K-20 and upgrading to the K-5 had crossed my mind.
05-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hi,
K-5, IMO, now the best APS-C camera from Pentax... I have earlier K10, K20... and now K5 + (Canon 5D MarkII + Nikon D800 + Sigma DP-1x) For me, the main advantage of K5 over the old Pentax cameras are the minimal noise level at high ISO's (ISO 1600 is normal...), dynamic range and fps... And if U are the owner of the fast fantastic Pentax FA Limited lens 31, 77 + * 50-135, the advantage of this camera as SYSTEM for photographing not be discussed at all ... I recommend U to replace K20...

Last edited by guinness; 05-01-2012 at 01:53 PM.
05-01-2012, 06:07 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums, you have a great gallery going over at Deviant ...i get all my wallpaper there

05-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Clicker Quote
Welcome to the forums, you have a great gallery going over at Deviant ...i get all my wallpaper there
Thanks so much.... U're most welcome!!! In our LightInspired Gallery - #LightInspired on deviantART we have a lot of photo's from our members, very talented pro-photographers as Maciej Duczynski - Maciej Duczyński - photography , and etc... but only the founder /me/ have shots with Pentax K-5 )