Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2008, 07:53 AM   #1

Hello from chilly Montana!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. My brother KFrog is a big fan of the Pentax camera systems and I thought I'd join him in learning more about this great set of cameras. Living here in Montana allows me endless places to take great pictures of the great outdoors. I look forward to learning from all of you.

01-16-2008, 08:11 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums sis. Cruise around and check out some of the different topics. There is a wealth of information to be found here and you'll find the people friendly and helpful. If you want to get a Pentax the current models are the K100D Super and the K10D. There replacements are one the way so you'll have four current K series models to choose from.
01-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #3

Welcome blk_chic, hope you will find this a place to have fun and answer questions about Pentax and photography.

There are many experienced and new Pentax users here I am sure can answer your questions.

-Jeff
01-16-2008, 09:50 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks bro!

I'm looking forward to learning a lot about digital photography as well as the many uses of Pentax cameras.

Right now I have a Canon A75 basic digital camera. I really want to upgrade to something with more options.

01-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #5

Welcome! You might do like i did and start with an older model like an *istDS. All great cameras!