Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2006, 04:21 PM   #1

Hello, New to the Forum!

Hi there! Just purchased a Pentax K10D with a 50-200 pentax lens on it. I am hoping to find some valuable info on the forum about using my new camera. May need to ask a few questions to try and get this digital picture editing done the right way. Hope to make some new friends and in the odd chance with my limited knowledge help someone else out!!

12-28-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
You will love that 50~200. I just spent the afternoon shooting stuff with it and am very pleased with its sharpness!
Welcome.

Walt
12-28-2006, 05:20 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Welcome to the forum. We here never mind answering questions and trying to help so fire away. You made three great choices. The first being You bought Pentax. The second great choice was to buy the Pentax k10D. The third great choice was buying the DA 50-200mm lens combine all three and you have a life time of pleasure and great photography.

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David
12-30-2006, 10:15 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place for learning, there are a lot of experienced photographers here, and I've learned quite a bit from them, and am still learning.

12-30-2006, 04:24 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Photo Tramp Quote
Welcome to the forum. We here never mind answering questions and trying to help so fire away. You made three great choices. The first being You bought Pentax. The second great choice was to buy the Pentax k10D. The third great choice was buying the DA 50-200mm lens combine all three and you have a life time of pleasure and great photography.

Good Shooting.

Your fourth signing up to be a member here. Welcome and have fun with your ney toy.
12-31-2006, 12:24 AM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Photo Tramp Quote

Good Shooting.
Welcome Slyfox001.

I add 1 more great choice to David's comments:

Joining this great forum!

Cheers and Happy New Year to all.
12-31-2006, 12:26 AM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by vievetrick Quote
Your fourth signing up to be a member here. Welcome and have fun with your ney toy.
Odd. My PC must not have caught your post *smacking old laptop*

01-03-2007, 01:29 PM   #8
Pentaxian

QuoteQuote:
You made three great choices. The first being You bought Pentax. The second great choice was to buy the Pentax k10D. The third great choice was buying the DA 50-200mm lens combine all three and you have a life time of pleasure and great photography.
And as pointed out, joining the Pentaxforums is a good thing, too.

Oh, yeah - you can never go too wide. The 10-17mm is $100 off for only a few more days :-)

Have fun shooting - that's what it is there for.

Last edited by SpecialK; 01-03-2007 at 01:42 PM.
01-04-2007, 08:08 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome!

how is the weather out there?
it is a balmy 7 C here in ontario.... we are getting BC weather!

cheers

randy