Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #1

Hello from Canada

My name is Flo and I a new Pentaxian. I bought my first DSLR Camera and I am learning Photography. My father bought me my first Camera when I was 14, a Canon Fim Camera, I have always been obssessed with photography but never had a chance to learn and when my camera broke down, my parents never got it repaired. 25 years later, I am starting again. I have had point shoot cameras of course but now I am starting a new adventure. I like to shoot candid shots, close up portraits and action since my kids are in sports and we are involved in Equestrian sports. We live in the country close to nature and wildlife, I hope to be able to shoot nature as well. I am hoping to be able to get advice and learn from fellow pentaxians. I may get brave enough to post some of my shots for critique.

05-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello Flo
Welcome to the Forums. this is a great place to learn as there are very knowledgeable people here.