Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-28-2012, 11:21 PM   #1

Pf newb

hi guys, im really looking forward to sharing and learning alot from you guys, I just saw the k-30 , looks like something i'd like to own for a possible second shooter to use in harsh weather. Well about me, I'm just interested in learning as much as I can about the things I have to work with, I have a K-5 presently and I love what it does for me. The only hang ups i have about the pentax system is simply that I am not able to always find accessories for reasonable prices like the competitors but Im proud to shoot with my K-5 , and others using the other systems always tend to dig my camera. Most of my subjects are humans but I have done a little landscape and product work. I'm here to grow with no ego , im just ready to take it all in and perhaps share some things ive learned when I can, call me Keez.

Last edited by jolepp; 05-28-2012 at 11:46 PM.
05-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome Keez glad to have you on board, look forward to your input here.