Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2012, 04:00 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Hello from North Yorkshire

Hello all,
I'm a long-time lurker (sorry!) but have decided to be more active. I've been using the Pentax SLR system for a good few years now for all sorts of subjects but have just purchased a Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 to get into sports photography (mostly soccer - football as we call it here in the UK) and really want a K-5 because of the AF improvements over my K20D.
Roy.

05-30-2012, 04:57 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome. I'll keep an eye out for your sports shots with your Sigma. I have the same lens and a K-5; still just experimenting, though. Did photos of the recent National Capital Marathon and was very pleased with the results - not so much with my technique but, that, I can improve!
05-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome. I've ordered the Sigma and waiting for it to arrive but I'm itching to use it. I fear I may need to work on my technique also. If I ever produce any good shots I'll post them!