Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2008, 06:50 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
G'day

Just an intro,

My name is Don,been taking snap shots for years with various cameras but just recently got hooked on this digital thing & the fact that you can share it with others via these forums is great.

main interest is motorcycles, I have a Triumph sprint waiting for repair after being kicked over outside work Christmas eve, got sick of waiting so new tiger is on the way, yoohoo.

I sold a bakery 3 years ago to get a life but find I have more work than I need as a relief baker, still got to pay for that new lens somehow

Looking forward to posting a few pics.
Regards.

Don.

01-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
hi

Good to see another Aussie here.Im Paul form the Central coast N.S.W. Into motorcycles to.Owned my 73 Tiger 750 for 12yrs just rebuilt top end ,gearbox ,wiring and a nu paint job so lots of miles in the old girl yet.2 yrs ago i had the Daytona 1200 but i sold it.I rekon id be dead or have no license if i kept it.It would be just purring along at 250 kph.I red lined in second gear once and got 180ks out of it. I know the Sprints go hard ,good bikes.Anyway its good to see u here ,enjoy n good luk.Soon as i saw gday i knew it had to be an aussie,lol
Paul
01-21-2008, 12:13 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome

Gday Don,
Welcome to the forums. I have ridden Fireblades for 10 years and thinking of making the change to the trumpy. Looked at the Tiger and the Sprint(08's) - I cannot decide. I like the black Tiger, it is awesome. Also looked at the BMW K1200S and the R1200GS, but I cannot go past the savings of the Trumpys.
Motorcycling first then the Pentax - have fun.

Peter

Last edited by hooppjs; 01-21-2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: spell check