Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #1

Hello, pleased to meet you.

Although I professionally made a lot of photographs I am not a photographer in the true word. Photographing was a part of my professional career. That was to be true designer, special in the field of non-existing objects etc.
Used, and still have, camera’s from different sizes, midsize, large, and also Pentax slr.
Four of them I have, two types: the MX and the K200. Maybe there comes another besides them, the K5, but I have not yet decided. So, a lot of PQ has been proofed to me in practice, not based on technology. I suppose many photographers have the same experience. I always keep in mind the take-up size of an slr, compared to the format of a midsize or bigger. However, the system of a slr, included dslr, is so broad, and affordable, that slr many times wins in strange and sometimes unexpected situations. I met that kind of situations, lower filmexpensis, camera ready at whish, get a shot when needed, that much times that I searched for a slr which gave me the solutions I wanted.
I choose for Pentax. And now I am stucked to it.

Pentaxior

06-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for that comprehensive introduction.