Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello from British Columbia

Hello everyone!
I've had my K5 and kit lenses for about a year now and am trying to build up a small arsenal of better primes and zooms...so have been "stalking" the Lens Database - lots of good feedback there!

I take my camera just about everywhere, just in case something amazing/interesting pops up. At first, my main goal was sports - horse shows, water sports at the lake etc but I'm having a blast with my camera, taking pictures of everything!

I've taken a few courses this year - a day long beginners course, plus two "twilight" walkabouts - lots of good information. At the moment, I'm taking a course for Photoshop Elements - although I hope to NOT have to use it much, it's a good tool to have.

Happy Shooting!

06-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums cowbellle
06-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks Patrick9

R.
06-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey, glad to have you with us. Look forward to seeing some of your work.