Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
Inactive Account

new here and with new k5

Hello -- i've recently joined and find the site invaluable. Unfortunately the great K5 is at CRIS for 'battery depleted error' problems. Several seem to have experienced the same thing. Terrific camera...hope it's fixable!

06-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to Pentax Forums and CRIS!
06-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
MSM
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. I haven't heard of the 'battery depletion error.' I hope I don't as I am getting my K5 back Monday after 3 weeks for the Mirror flop issue!
06-25-2012, 06:54 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I hope for your sake you don't have this trouble. I've not received it back as fixed but several members of the forum have had it and repaired and then had it reappear. I've had the mirror flop issue...obviously hope avoid it!

06-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello Im new here, Not new to Pentax I have been shooting with the Kr SR Model for a while wanted more as to I have a few Old school Pentax cameras FILM that is .. So i recently purchased the K-5 and I really like it. hope that I do not have the same issue as some on you. I get great quality shots out of my Kr.. My honest opinion is that Pentax gives such a quality product and I look forward to using it in my business..
06-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Battery depletion on the K-5, I do not remember any post about this. I have one on the first K-5, none so ever problems