Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Another Australian

I have been a Pentax fan since I bought my MX with 50mm f1.7 too long ago to remember (still have it, in good order). I have had others, but I am currently dusting off my K10 to use a bit more. I do a bit of photography to support my freelance writing (hunting and conservation) and have mostly been carrying a Fujifilm 1800 for convenience (read that as rattling around in the ute). But I have decided I need to use the K10 more.

I watched "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen" flying home to Oz last week. Nice to see a Pentax MX sneaking into the picture.

07-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome fellow Aussie. I just dusted off the MX with the 50 1.7. Been watching that Photo Finish program on ABC and my wife and I are inspired to try a bit of film. Haven't shot film since I used the medium format Manyia at work back in the day shooting crash scenes. Should be a challenge.
07-08-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome PJ1. I'm currently on hols in the Blue Mountains, and in this tourist-heavy environment, I haven't seen any other Pentaxes when I've been shooting with the K7.
Please post some pics from the K10. I'm yet to see "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen", but look forward to it.

Regards