Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-14-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
Forum Member

New guy, favourite cheese, Super Program mult exposure q?

Heeyyyyoooooo
New guy saying hello from Canada.

Favourite cheese is Edam.

My hobbies include yelling at the neighbourhood kids, watching spaceballs over and over, having my belongings stolen, and pretending to know how to take pictures on my old pentax super program.

And... I may as well fire a question right out of the gate here.

Multiple exposures is something I'd like to attempt doing (for fun?) but my one attempt on the Super Program ended in failure. (I rewound the film back in the cannister partly, and reshot)..
anyone know if there is a better method on the Super Program for this? can you *trick* the camera into thinking it's been advanced, and take another shot?

anyway..
some of the crap I do can be viewed here:
Auxgang

churrrrs

07-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
Well.. I answered my own Mult exposure question with a rudimentary search of the forum..
kaaboom..

now back to my cheese wheel