Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #1

New Member Plan to get 645D

Hello Guys

I am New member my name is Saleh AlRashaid i am from Kuwait from Middle East (GCC) and love photography from long time become more series during 2006 ..... love shooting landscape and cityscape just sold all my canon gears and would like to enter medium format world

planning of getting Pentax 645D with 55mm the new one and need a lens Ultra wide angle for mostly shots and i found the new 25mm which is does not takes filters( Large Hood) can u guys explain about the lens or which adaptor and which lens u recommend ?

07-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, Saleh.

It's great to see another member from your part of the world, and I like your ambition. There are many here who would like to be in your position, intending to purchase a 645D. Your question about the 25mm lens may be better put on a new thread in the Pentax Medium Format: 645, 6x7, 645D - PentaxForums.com section of the Forums.

Best of luck with it. We look forward to seeing some your work!