Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #1

Hello everyone!

Hi there. I'm from Nova Scotia Canada and photography has been my hobby for about 26 years. I do sell my photos occasionally and hope to do more of that. I have my trusty Pentax K1000 and still use it frequently, although now I have the photos put on CD's and only print the ones I really like or want to sell. I purchased a Pentax X70 a few years ago, mainly because I didn't have the funds for a digital SLR. Also because I wanted point-and-shoot capabilities and zoom to catch those spontaneous moments. Much as I love my Pentax K1000 it is heavy and by the time you switch lenses, the "moment" has often passed. I look forward to seeing everyone's photos on here and also to get some advice on using some of the settings on my X70, mainly changing the shutter speed and depth of field. Can't seem to get that to work. Have a great day (or evening depending on where you are...)

07-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, if you ask your questions in the Pentax Beginners Corner I'm sure you'll get the answers you require.