Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #1

Allow myself to introduce... myself

Hello,

I'm a 30 year old guy living in northwest Florida with my wife and kids. I've always had a knack for technology and art... I'm a graphic/web designer and have fiddled with photography a bit... but am definitely still an amateur at it. Mostly I just walk around and stand with a camera in my hand just so I appear cooler than I am. I'm also getting into short films with a friend of mine who graduated from New York Film Academy. I enjoy learning and working with him on side projects.

The first camera I've bought, which I've had for probably 5 months now, is a Sony NEX-5n. I have the kit lens as well as the pancake lens. I also found an old film camera at the top of my closet (I have no idea where it came from) and it had a SMC Pentax 50mm f2 on it.. so spent a few bucks and got the E to K adapter and have been using it ever since. I also just won an ebay auction for a Pentax-A 28mm f2.8, so I'll be excited to test that out when it arrives next week.

That's pretty much what you need to know about me... just in it for the fun and learning... and maybe something great will result along the way. Thanks for reading.

--
Kevin

07-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, Kevin, nice to have you on board!
07-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums Kevin. This is a great place to learn There is a wealth of information here.
07-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
kvn

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcomes.. I'm sure it will be fun. I've been using the forums for a while, but finally registered... I just love the the great reviews and rating system you guys have here for all the lenses. Priceless.