Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-24-2012, 07:19 AM   #1
Site Supporter

New member from Scotland

Hi everyone,
I've been interested in photography for many decades but this is the first internet forum (of any kind) that I've joined so its all very new to me. Much admired this web site from afar, usually checking out its wonderful resource on older lens. Finally motivated to join by the need to find an answer to a technical problem facing a friend, which has stumped my limited knowledge. What a delight then to discover the depth of subjects open to members of the forum. Really looking forward to some exploring - after posting my question!
CliveG

07-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forum, lots of people here who can answer questions, some can even supply the correct answer

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
forum