Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Proud K-5 Owner

Hi everyone at PentaxForums! Greeting from Dubai, UAE!

I have been a K-5 owner since December last year and now got 5 lenses to date (excluding the kit lens). I have been checking this site every now and then and this is my first ever post. Almost all the DSLR-owners I know in here in Middle East have Nikon and I think and am proud to say that I am the only Pentaxian here. LOL!

PentaxForums is providing very helpful information especially to Pentax users. In fact, PF helped me decide to buy the latest addition to the family, Pentax SMCP-DA 40mm F/2.8 (Limited Edition Pancake), and I am very happy with it. My K-5 and this lens have been inseparable ever since. Even one of my Nikonian friends noticed the sharpness of the pictures with the lens I used.

More power to PentaxForums and congratulations with your 2M plus posts.

Pentaxino

08-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Welcome to the collective Pentaxino, Looking forward to seeing some of your photos. Don't worry about being "GOOD ENOUGH". We all had to begin somewhere and the remarks will all be positive and constructive. POST early and often. Regards....Cliff