Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #1

Introduction

I've just purchase a K10D after doing a substantial amount of research. It should provide me with the opportunity to re-learn intentional photography rather than point-and-shoot. If I can demonstrate to myself progress, I look forward to a rewarding hobby with more complex gear.

At this point I'm doing landscapes, but I have three adult children and I hope some may produce offspring and interesting portrait subjects.

My last SLR was a Pentax ME Super. Then I slipped into the addiction of point-and-shoot digital cameras and bridge cameras.

I'm looking for literature on exposure and composition as well as specific information on the K10D. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Part of buying a relatively older model camera is that the accessories and specific literature are available on the used market.

08-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board with us.
« Hi | Hi new »