Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello All...

Thanks for the great forum information Adam. I have been shooting photos since I was 17 when I purchased my K1000. I have always used Pentax equipment...ME Super, ZX-7, and now my two week old K-r. I have been utilizing the forums since I purchased my K-r and they have been very helpfull. They are helping me identify how I can improve my techniques and settings...especially since I was not very happy with the K-r when I first started shooting with it. My pictures are out of focus and just not sharp. I am sure it is me and the forum is helping me get better photos.

I do purchase from B&H photo...purchased my Case Logic bag, 50-300mm lens, other accessories, and today the extended warranty.

Thanks so much to all that post replies to the questions...incredibly helpful. Now into the forum to see if I can find out why the corners of my pictures are black when I use 18mm. Everyone is awesome.
Bob

08-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Bob, may you enjoy your stay with us.