Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #1

Chinon film + Pentax digital user

Hello everybody. I have been a user of K-mount cameras for quite some time now, although not Pentax. My first SLR was a used, re-badged Chinon CE-4s, which fit perfectly to my tight student budget. Different lenses were added over time, mostly prime. When I decided to go digital a couple of years ago, Pentax was the obvious choice. Since I did not have much time for doing photography in the meantime, the old glass was not used as much as some of it deserves, but I hope to find some time for it someday. I have basically stopped using my old film bodies, but I still keep them around. When I recently decided to go auction shopping for a "new" used lens, I found the review database of pentaxforums very valuable. So I decided to join.

08-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum.
08-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome. I'm actually turning into quite a Chinon devotee actually myself. My new GAF (CES) is a killer camera and the Chinon 50mm lens that came with it is just fabulous.
08-12-2012, 06:35 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome. The Chinon 50mm is probably the best lens I have. Most of the time I carry it in my small photo bag, and sometimes it feels even more useful for the APS-C sensor than for full film.